Thursday, May 29, 2014

POETRY PROJECT

Process:
Youtube: I posted a video of one of my poems on Youtube. I wanted to have an animation in the background but I didn't have Flash so I just screen-recorded it on Minecraft.
Here is the link to the youtube video:
https:asdfjkl;thislinkisnowdestroyed//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWEFvqAJ6Vk
which i have now destroyed
Aberdeen: I went to the piano store in Aberdeen and posted my poems on the pianos for an hour while I played on it to attract attention. It's kind of like busking on the streets in a way, but indoors because pianos are fat and not portable.
Chalk: I went around campus and wrote it on the ground using chalk.
Facebook: I sent my youtube video around on Facebook messenger.


this is the online feedback I received


...

and then removed 

No comments:

Post a Comment